Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im interested in getting a go-wing from Mopar. I have the r/t so there are already holes in the trunk for the factory spoiler. i havent done any research yet but if i get the go-wing, will it bolt in the place of the factory one? or am i gonna have to drill more holes in the trunk? :slant:

THANKS

·
Registered
39 Posts
Description says paint and bodywork will need to be peformed for cars that already have a factory mounted spoiler. Looks good though.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I think as others have stated the easiet way to go with the Go Wing is to find an SE decklid and then add it to that decklid and keep the factory spoiler on the factory decklid.

I think they look cool and I don't see many Challengers with the Go Wing.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
428 Posts
If its the factory spoiler and a mopar go-wing then the holes will NOT line up and drilling and filling will be required.

Good luck

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Damn this thread is full of famous people! I've read about both of y'all's exploits on the Power Tour.:smokin: Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the Power Tour this year, I'm not holding my breath though.:cowtounge:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone actually done the swap approach?

Anyone actually done the swap approach? Seems like just removing 4 bolts and disconnect/reconnect the 3rd tail-light wiring harness, but I haven't dug into the wiring harness part yet. I'm about to do a "wanted to swap" add on the local paper website and want to be sure it's a simple swap to be able to encourage a local SE owner to do the swap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts