Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2010 SRT8, and I'm planning on starting with coilovers, wheels and tires. I was pretty dead set on the KSport Kontrol kit, but I found a set from GodSpeed Project.

Has anybody had any experience with these? The price point is attractive, but not sure about the quality. Any guidance would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,539 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Godspeed has been around car circles for a long time, and unless things have changed, are usually not associated with the word "quality".

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been around the modding scene since I was able to drive, and have never heard of them...which is why I'm questioning it. From all the reviews I have found (mostly Honda/Acura & Mazda circles) they are a decent budget build coilover set. However I don't want to "budget build" my Challenger and have the money to get a better quality set, so I will be passing on these. Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I've been around the modding scene since I was able to drive, and have never heard of them...which is why I'm questioning it. From all the reviews I have found (mostly Honda/Acura & Mazda circles) they are a decent budget build coilover set. However I don't want to "budget build" my Challenger and have the money to get a better quality set, so I will be passing on these. Thanks :)
Look into BC for good affordable option , KW and H&R make higher quality options

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ksport and Godspeed are both junk.

What is your goal? To just camber and slam your car? Or are you trying to improve handing or ride?

The cheap CDM Coilovers sometimes do the first, but never do the later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts