Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Diablo 6.4 F/S Diablo pcm and intune, hellcat intake, fastman throttle body

Just trade the car in on a hellcat took off parts have low miles less then 3500 on them car was a 2015 a8 392
Parts are in Hazard Ky shipping will be ups price are only good for lower 48 states
Mike Manning
paypal is [email protected]

1. Diablo in tune and cracked pcm. the pcm will need to be sent back to diablo and set to your vin it cost 200.00 and takes about 5 days
450.00 for the intune and pcm shipped it is unmarried but has to be sent to diablo to be written to your vin intune is back to factory

2. Tazer SOLD

3. hellcat air box with inlet tube and AEM dry filter and one inlet screen to keep big stuff from making in to the filter housing 100.00 shipped

3. Fastman 84mm Throttle body with modified blade (helped with throttle response) 180.00 shipped

4. Weathertec mates black in color front and back set SOLD

5. Qpt electric cut outs this is only for the cut outs no hardware or mounting parts. they are the low profile oval cutouts but again there is no mounting hardward just the cutouts themselves you need to get the parts to attach them to the exhaust. SOLD

6. Older dodge car cover this is from the dealership by mopar, it is not a great one but would be better then nothing, it for a challenger only. SOLD

Attachments

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Is there any difference between the PCMs on the SRT 392s and the Scat Packs? Diablosport doesn't show a difference when ordering, but I guess they may determine which to ship by VIN. Does anyone know?

Thanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To my understand they are same parts number on them but again i would check and see that is what my local dealership told me when i check on it

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Do you still have. Do you have Pictures

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I assume you ship and take paypal

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Can you get quote for area code 32404. I will take them