Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about doing a gold chrome wrap on my car but if i do it i think i'm going to want to Do it myself has anybody ever seen a gold wrap on a challenger ?

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
462 Posts
Ive never seen one, and I dont think I want too.. If I knew you I'd beg you to reconsider.. lol

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think it'll turn out better than i think it would i seen a regular chrome one and it was sweet but i think gold would look better if i don't like it i could just take it off

·
Registered
124 Posts
You're looking at $600-1000 if you do it yourself. It's also a little harder to install but it can be done if you take your time with it. Personally, I don't think it would look that great. You'll look like a third rate Saudi prince trying to keep up with all his friends that drive chromed out super exotics.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're looking at $600-1000 if you do it yourself. It's also a little harder to install but it can be done if you take your time with it. Personally, I don't think it would look that great. You'll look like a third rate Saudi prince trying to keep up with all his friends that drive chromed out super exotics.
lol all my friends drive challengers nothing special about theirs so it doesn't really stand out that camaro looks sweet to me also I might just buy both the wraps a dark red and the gold and see which one would look better I wish they had a program that could show me how it'll look before it's all done

·
Registered
49 Posts
That poor Challenger. :(

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
RWG ..... its a mustang ... just sayin

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I think it will look terrible and just screams "please pay attention to me". However, it's your car and your money...good luck with the install and post some pics when you get it finished

·
Registered
398 Posts
How do you feel about doing matte sublime green? Or a matte orange or plum crazy purple? Or do the gold and then everyone can see what a gold challenger looks like. Don't forget to post lots of pics!!!

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that's gold but it isn't gold chrome that's one of the first cars i looked at i liked it as well just don't like that shade of gold has to be gold chrome

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Here's the reason why everyone is rejecting your idea. Gold was done on a a new Camaro - it could just be the wheels but I don't think so...

That or we're thinking this then -

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's the reason why everyone is rejecting your idea. Gold was done on a a new Camaro - it could just be the wheels but I don't think so...

That or we're thinking this then -

Your forgetting that they did the gold on the ashton martin and lamborgini and they looked amazing and the rims on that camaro are too big nobody lined the 30 inch rims on the camaro which makes it look weird

1 - 20 of 62 Posts