Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I was behind an Infiniti once that had a lot of aftermarket chrome and the sun hit it and BLINDED me (yes I had sun glasses on). This gold/chrome wraps should be illegal as a safety hazard.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Just call me "stodgy" if you must, but this whole notion of throwing thousands of dollars at what has to be the most outlandish modification I've ever heard of is somewhere beyond ridiculous.

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Registered
972 Posts
This, to me, is the same level of ridiculous as "donks" on 30" rims or the ***** Wagon from Kill Bill.

But hey, variety is the spice of life. I am not going to tell you what to do with your own car as long as you're not going to stop me from laughing at it.

Cheers!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wait, he said something up there... he'd buy the red *and* the gold chrome vinyl. That's it! Iron Man Challenger.

Red down the sides and roof, gold on the hood/bumper/decklid.

=0)

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
So are you going to do this Gold Wrap before or after you swap the V10 into your V6 car?
Definitely after i have to find another v10 engine though the guy sold it to somebody who was restoring a viper but everything i put up on this thread was just an idea nothing official about wrapping the car I just want my car to be different it's a ton of challengers where I live they all look the same either red or black

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
462 Posts
If you wrap it in gold chrome, you will be different.... In a bad way, when you see people pointing and taking pictures, it wouldn't be in awe of your car, they would be laughing at it..
If you want to change the exterior that drastically then I recommend a good paint job, or some stripes..

·
Registered
144 Posts
If you wrap it in gold chrome, you will be different.... In a bad way, when you see people pointing and taking pictures, it wouldn't be in awe of your car, they would be laughing at it..
If you want to change the exterior that drastically then I recommend a good paint job, or some stripes..
I'm all for people doing what they want with to their car, but I have to agree with MoparSpeed on this one. Please don't kill your Challenger with a gold wrap.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Rwglenn go for what you want. Its a wrap so u can remove it if you dont like it. But do check the law in ur state to see if its illegal

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I'm going with the red cranberry chrome I just ordered the wrap I'm thinking about doing a wrap on my 72' Chevelle as well

21 - 40 of 62 Posts