Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Dodge dealership and/or sales person you guys specifically like? I assume it's okay to mention on here. I'm in central Missouri. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,376 Posts
If you can, try to buy locally so you have a relationship with them, it does help especially if you need any help on something.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I bought my Hellcat from Kranz Dodge outside of Wichita. I dealt directly with the owner and we worked out my trade value and price of the car before I traveled there from Colorado. Another dealer I've heard good things about is Landmark Dodge in Independence. They were pretty aggressive with their Hellcat pricing when there were still markups at most places. I forget his last name, but they had a sales guy who used to post on the Hellcat forum by the name of Dennis who seemed like a pretty straight shooter. I stopped by and talked to him when I was home in Kansas City and in the market.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh - I was looking at Landmark but their listing said something that seemed to indicate the shipping of the car to the dealership was extra, which should really be part of MSRP, but I may give them another look. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts