Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Stars & Stripes Scatpack
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm looking into doing alot of visual mods to my new scat pack. One thing I want is to get rid of those chrom lugs and wheel locks in favor of some satin black or possibly gold ones. I don't them on eBay and Amazon a dime a dozen anywhere from 25 to over 100. I would imagine higher price better quality. So any recommendations?

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
620 Posts
HUGE McGard fan. First mod I bought and install them everyspring. Run the stock ones over the winter months

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
I run McGard on both Jeeps & my Airstream. Made in USA, they don't rust.
I dislike those two-piece lug nuts that fail.

parrott

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,741 Posts
I have all locking Gorilla Black lugs since the 2nd day I got the car ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
620 Posts
I got those too per your recommendations. Good looking plus lots of anti-wheel theft protection. some people have 1 wheel lock per wheel but this is every one replaced with a lock
On my wheels the mopar locks stuck to far, looked lame. Cheaper to buy a Trunk Monkey, somebody raises the car it on like Donkey Kong !!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Good question here. I want to do the same thing, but saw no reason to spend 100+ bucks when there were some for 25 bucks etc.... When I go through summit for Gorilla, it says they don't fit my car. Where is the best place to purchase?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,741 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
620 Posts
U all are NUT'S !!! ROFL

BTW oem was like $13 a lug at my dealer !! Total crap nuts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,741 Posts
Lugs for sale in new ad

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Stars & Stripes Scatpack
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the heads up. I literally just ordered some on amazon. Eyeing the billet stuff though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts