Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to Medina OH and I am looking for a good place to take my car to get some work done. I want to get zoomers installed but I am also thinking about changing the RT manifolds and mid pipes to SRT versions as well and it has been mentioned on the site the Dodge dealer would void my warranty if I had them do it.

Thanks, Ryan

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
if you are looking for performance stuff I have heard this is a good shop.

Admin Edit: NSV CONTACT INFO REMOVED!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
if you are looking for performance stuff I have heard this is a good shop.

Admin Edit: NSV CONTACT INFO REMOVED!
Well that is certainly not very helpful, thanks. I guess we cant post names of businesses not sponsoring the site? I havn't read the rules since 2009, guess I should refresh my memory on them.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Im not far from you right on the summit/medina county line, I do all my own stuff but I have talked with a few guys up in cleveland who do work on the LX platform. I dont want to post stuff on here as I am not sure if they are a sponcer so PM and I will get you the info.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I just moved to Medina OH and I am looking for a good place to take my car to get some work done. I want to get zoomers installed but I am also thinking about changing the RT manifolds and mid pipes to SRT versions as well and it has been mentioned on the site the Dodge dealer would void my warranty if I had them do it.

Thanks, Ryan
Hello Ryan, you can do those modifications and if your looking for a mod friendly dealership, I can help you with that also. doing the cat back isn't to difficult but doing the SRT manifolds it's easiest with a lift and most of the local shops can do this modification.

Give me shout if you need more info and welcome to the area looking forward to seeing you roll with the NEO Group this coming summer.

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts