Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the dealership Saturday looking for a used R/T or SRT8. After talking to the salesman for awhile I inquired if they were able to find a new R/T or SRT8 thinking that maybe I could get a good deal. Well they found 1 2010 SRT8 6-speed loaded and their best offer so far is 39k and a total of 42k OTD. I'm wondering is this the best it's going to get or should I continue to negotiate? Am I crazy for not jumping on this price? :scratchhead: All opinions are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I saw this one today at a dealership MSRP 46,510 advertised @ 38,998 Is this there bottom line? They were closed so i dont know but i doubt it.
There's some deals to be had and i believe '10 are 0% for 60 months.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 challenger hellcat A8
1,987 Posts
Why $3,000 more otd, taxes?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw this one today at a dealership MSRP 46,510 advertised @ 38,998 Is this there bottom line? They were closed so i dont know but i doubt it.
There's some deals to be had and i believe '10 are 0% for 60 months.
The interest rates are great on the 2010s. That just makes it even better when you get a good deal.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Other threads have stated $9 - 10k off isn't that uncommon at this point on '10's out there...i don't know this for fact but seems like a number of people have said it if you aren't afraid of expanding your search area.

So sounds like a good price, but not great....but local does help.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Got my 2010 SRT8 , 6 speed last week. $36,756. In my opinion $39,000 is not that far off if it is really what you want, and you gotta have it?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad I didnt buy it today for 42k. I did get approved for the low special apr. Im going to keep pushing for as close to 36k since I see others got it for those prices. Thanks everyone for the input!! :bigthumb: My fingers are crossed.

·
Registered
2017 challenger hellcat A8
1,987 Posts
Good luck, and for what it is worth my car listed for 46 something and went out the door for 39 something dec 31. I think you will be very pleased with the purchase.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I bought my 10 Challenger SRT8 new 9 months for $8,000 off MSRP from the dealer's ad in the Sunday paper. No sales tax where I live. I paid $37K

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't buy the '10 Challenger SRT8. Some changing circumstances occurred in my life. :( It will be a few years before I'm able to even think about purchasing again. Enjoy your Challenger guys!! Wishing I had one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts