Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've solicited quotes from area dealers to order a '14 RT Classic with 6spd, sunroof, super track pak, Uconnect 430, sound group II, and polished classic wheels. MSRP is $39,470 incl destination. I'm eligible for "1% below invoice" through Chrysler Supplier program. Not sure what rebates are available now or in 6-8wks of ordering

Anyone wiling to share what they paid or what a "good" price is considering its slow selling months? Thanks

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I had no special offers and was able to negotiate invoice minus $300 when ordering. I also received a $1,000 rebate at time of delivery. I'm sure others have done better but I was satisfied.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Everyone's experience can be different depending on trade-in, time of month you order, how good or bad of a month that particular dealer is having, how many "extras" are on the car and for which the dealer is making some profit, whether you are going to finance with the dealer or you have outside financing, etc. etc. From one guys' perspective, focused only on the new car purchase and not on financing or trade-in, I would think if you can get the car for about 15% off of the MSRP that's a pretty good deal.

As far as current incentives, you can type dodge.com/incentives, then at the home page type in your zip code, then click on Challenger. Oh, at least on my computer it still tends to default to 2013 model year because 2014 is still relatively new, so you need to click on 2014 at some point so that the system pulls up 2014 model year incentives.

Be aware that the Big 3 car manufacturers seem to be having very good years this year. The October sales numbers for Chrysler released November 1 showed the 43rd consecutive month of year-over-year sales increases, and the Dodge brand had its best October since 2005. Dodge Challenger had its best October ever. I assume the forum will allow me to include a link to the Chrysler sales page: http://media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do?id=15047&mid=1
. In case the system blocks the link for some reason, type October Chrysler Sales Numbers at your web browser and then scroll down to "Chrysler Group LLC Reports October 2013 Sales..." and click on that link.

Good luck with your purchase! I ordered mine in early September and it was very exciting every day to think about the car arriving. In the meantime I got the nesting instinct and made sure to make the garage floor sparking clean, move everything out of the way that could possibly scratch my baby when she arrived, scoured the web for small additions I could make to her, stuff like that. It seemed to take forever, but really was only about 6 weeks from order to receipt. Some others have experienced longer waits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts