Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Problem Child has a flat on an already repaired once tire, and since all the original Goodyear F1 tires are down to the wear bars I decided on some new meats. A brief search on the Interwebs revealed BF Goodrich G-FORCE SPORT COMP 2 245/45/20 tires at our forum vendor Discount Tire for $145, which is the best price out there. I have these on my Miata and like them a lot and from what i've read they do well on our cars too.

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,578 Posts
I am running those on my SRT and like them just fine. They are the 275s though.

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
430 Posts
They're good summer tires that do well in the rain too. Grippier than all seasons but they still squeal like a pig going around an autocross course and are well below the Michelin PS4 benchmark ($300+ each w/ 20k mile warranty). The nice low cost of the BFGs is offset by lack of mileage guarantee and wearing out at only 12k miles or so.

·
Registered
18 Posts
They are nice tires at a nice price. For me they ran out of stick at about 15K miles with about 1/3 of the tread left, typical for a summer performance tire. I ran them on my Camaro SS.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,629 Posts
Comp 2, not Comp 2 AS at that price I assume? We have America's Tire here, the west coast Discount Tire name, and the Comp 2 are $167 there

A Guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts