Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dealer here in California selling me a stripped 2011 6 speed R/T with cloth interior for $28,964. With taxes and all the fees I'm looking at 32K out the door. Only thing the car has is hood to fender stripes. No sunroof, no nav, no sound package. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a dealer here in California selling me a stripped 2011 6 speed R/T with cloth interior for $28,964. With taxes and all the fees I'm looking at 32K out the door. Only thing the car has is hood to fender stripes. No sunroof, no nav, no sound package. What do you guys think?
That's pretty good. I was looking at a similar one without the stripe for 34k out the door.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I paid 29,300 including tt&l.Only extras were the a-5, the torred paint and 20" chrome clad wheels.Order sheet indicated high performance suspension. I dont have the nivomats.Yes I received the window sticker and the factory order sheet...

·
Registered
388 Posts
I picked up a (new) 2010 Furious Fuchsia RT Classic 6 Speed 2 days ago
with Sunroof and not much else for 28K Canadian listed for 43k not that many around town even though 20min away from the Brampton Plant.
Was the only RT in a sea of Mustangs on Friday at the hangout in Brampton

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
It's a good price. The 2009 R/T F packages were around 28-29K with the $900 option of a 6-speed. Yours is a much improved 2011 model, feel good about that.

Jack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts