Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finding Trintiy tuners on EBAY for approx 450-499. Seem to be brand new and the sellers have a good history. Are those good deals and everything I would need to start tuning (other than getting an unlocked PCM. In fact, where is a good place to get one of those too? Anyways, is it worth doing the EBAY thing?

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Check with Hemifever (Sean), who's a forum vendor.

You'll be able to compare better between eBay and going new with a tune.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I am working with Hemifever (Sean) right now. He's been very responsive. I ordered the Trinity on Thursday morning and I got a shipping confirmation within a couple of hours. We're now on revision 2 of his tune- my problem has been finding better gas. I've been very impressed so far-great service.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
552 Posts
Do what John said. Be careful purchasing from sites/vendors that are not authorized DS dealers. DS will not honor any warranty.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Good advice. Same thing goes for radar detectors and other electronics.If you go on manufacturer websites it usually lists authorized vendors.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am working with Hemifever (Sean) right now. He's been very responsive. I ordered the Trinity on Thursday morning and I got a shipping confirmation within a couple of hours. We're now on revision 2 of his tune- my problem has been finding better gas. I've been very impressed so far-great service.
How can I make contact with Sean? I'd def like to just deal with him direct from the start on what I need. Thanks for all the tips!

·
Registered
314 Posts
How can I make contact with Sean? I'd def like to just deal with him direct from the start on what I need. Thanks for all the tips!
He has an email on his site hemifevertuning.com (hope I can type that site name without getting in trouble?). If you buy from him he sends you an email with instructions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts