Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations?

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
317 Posts
Only heard good things about this place. Northern NJ. Offers lifetime warranty I believe.

Frisbie Enterprises

·
Registered
27 Posts
Zippo's on Washington Ave. in Belleville, they did a great job on mine. Still looked great after ten years when I sold the car.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I still lived under an hour from Frisbie, I'd go back there every time. Absolutely can second that recommendation.

With my last few I've gone to Tri State Tint up in Butler. Window Tinting, Residential Window Tinting, Commercial Window Tinting, Automotive Window Tinting It's closer to my job so it's convenient to drop in morning, then pick up after a day of work.

OP, location in NJ?

-J
I'm in Hudson County. But I don't mind traveling a bit to a good tint shop, so long as they'll let me wait for it.

·
Registered
2019 392 Widebody
1 Posts
Highly recommend leeberbs(dot)com". He did my 392 windows and PPF using Xpel. All registered with Xpel. Lee is easy to work with and treated my car as if it were his own.

He's about an hour from Hudson.

I'm in Hudson County. But I don't mind traveling a bit to a good tint shop, so long as they'll let me wait for it.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Highly recommend leeberbs(dot)com". He did my 392 windows and PPF using Xpel. All registered with Xpel. Lee is easy to work with and treated my car as if it were his own.

I'll check it out. Thanks!

I'll check it out. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts