Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mrs. traded in her 2010 Challenger SE for a 2011 Charger R/T. Dodge really knocked the ball out of the park with this car. Absolutely beautiful inside and out! The Challenger really NEEDS this new Charger interior. All the materials are first rate. The dash layout is super and the new 8.4 inch display is awesome. Very dissappointing it will be to see the 2012 Challenger with the old interior and dash.

·
Registered
511 Posts
as you can see we have/had both the wife loves her Challenger but she really Loved the Charger. she felt the Charger drove better and wants another one for a daily driver.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Sorry to see you give up your Challenger, but I'm sure you're going to love the Charger. Especially with the HEMI power!!

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Enjoy your Hemi Charger :)

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I rented a 2010 Charger in Hawaii this summer and I thought my Challenger was a much better driving car. Same engine.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I rented a 2010 Charger in Hawaii this summer and I thought my Challenger was a much better driving car. Same engine.

The 2011 is a step up. If you get a chance check one out. They really are nice cars.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
No 6M in a Charger, so no Charger for me. Glad you guys like yours tho- - the restyled Chargers are very nice- - inside and out.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is a big step up for her seeing that she only had the old V6 with the rally group. Now she has all the bells and whistles.

Walnetto, the 2010 Charger is no comparo to the 2011 Charger. It's a total redesign inside and out. BTW, isn't Hawaii great? Been there twice and just recently last Fall. Looking to go again soon too.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Nice car but still a 4 door,never saw a 4 door muscle car back in the day

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Right on Brother

·
Registered
427 Posts
Boooooooo........good luck with the Charger.....love the tail lights and scuplted body lines. They should have made the front end more retro.....oh well

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey guys they used to drag race STATION WAGONS "back in the day" !!!!
If the wife likes it go with it :))))
Beats ANY OTHER sedan on the market in it price range :)))

·
Registered
149 Posts
The 2011 Charger is very nice. I traded an '08 Daytona for my SRT Challenger. I love my Challenger and don't regret it for a second, but there are times I miss the Charger. I wish I could have both. The wife likes her Murano though so I don't think getting a Charger for her will ever be an option. It is a very cool 4-door sedan.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice car but still a 4 door,never saw a 4 door muscle car back in the day
It is nice to know that Dodge makes something for everyone though, right? Some people cant be satisfied I guess.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
The Charger is cool but still 4 door

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
my wife did the opposite, she got rid of her 2007 Mustang convertible and bought a 2011 Toxic Orange SE Rallye. should be delivered next week.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
The Charger is well done and Chrysler should be commended for the interior quality. The Charger still does not cause the same emotion from the public when they see it as opposed to when someone sees my Challenger. The 2011 and 2012 Challenger does have an improved interior while still being more of a pure muscle car. People seem to get more emotional about seeing my Challenger and I love having the 6 Speed stick. That's why I traded my 2011 Charger in on a 2011 Challenger. For me the Challenger is just a cooler car. And, you guys are correct: There were no four door muscle cars back in the day :) I have also noticed this: Resale value is still better on the Challenger. I should know, I just took a small hit on an 11 Charger. No worries.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.