Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today, I got rid of my 2012 SXT Plus with 22k miles on it, being my first car it was bittersweet to let her go, I have some very good memories with her. I traded it in for a 2014 Header Orange Charger RT, on the basis that I didn't really want to get rid of my car, and the Charger is very similar in many aspects. Now that I'm in college and need the extra room I'm loving the Charger, I'm 6 ft and in the back seat with the front seats all the way back I had plenty of leg room, I love it. The Charger I got has the Beats Audio and wow is this thing great, best part is the sub doesn't take away any room from the trunk, not to mention the extra horsepower feels just right and the Blacktop Package is gorgeous. Although it was emotional letting my Challenger go, I'm ecstatic with the Charger. My plans for the car are as follows:

• Mopar CAI
  • Borla Exhaust
  • Predator Tuner
  • Debadge the car
  • Paint the Engine Cover black & orange to match the car
  • Install HID foglights

Attachments

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
nice looking charger

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,733 Posts
Nice ride! That's a lot more practical and looks sweet too. Good luck with this Mopar. I'm sure the other experience was just a fluke.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Beautiful, good luck!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice looking ride I have a Challenger in that Color. I would just put some Black stripes on the hood and doors and perfection!

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Great looking car.... wish I had that kind of ride when I was in college.... had a 14 year old beater. ('70 Impala)

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Nice car! Small detail, but your car is Header Orange not Hemi Orange... You can't get Hemi Orange on the Charger or the 2014 Challenger for that matter. Header is a cool color too!

·
Registered
446 Posts
That is one good looking car. I love the chargers too. If I was going to buy a 4 door car, that would be it.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Congrats on your new ride hopefully she'll treat you well.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
94 Posts
You got a charger to go to college? What's the room for- hiding the bodies?

Shoulda kept the Challenger- They're better with the ladies :ladysman:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts