Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Call me crazy or whatever you want but I just traded my 2019 wide body Scat pack with 900 miles on it for a matching color octane red 2020 Redeye wide body. I thought the scat pack was everything I wanted/needed. I honestly got tired of the disappointed looks I got when people would see it and think it was a hellcat then walk away. The new car is fully optioned including the Harmon Kardon audio system and no sunroof which is a criteria in all my cars. Is it insane horsepower yes but so much fun to drive. I purchased it from Daytona Dodge in Fl. which was a 130 mi ride home for me. All I can say is wow. I am taking it for a run today to a Mopar/AMC car show and swap meet in Ocala Fl. The 3rd picture is my 2019 on dealer lot, lasted only a few days. The last pic is on the grass first time out, check out the flag in the background.

·
Registered
35 Posts
What do you mean crazy. You just did the usual America impulse give more purchase. All the folks involved in your transaction thank you with a big smile!

Enjoy your new Redeye with pride knowing you have done your part to help our economy!

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T 392 6 speed manual
288 Posts
Nice! Love the Octane Red! I’m not sure if I have a favorite hood out of everything that has come out so far. They’re all good looking. Winter is coming here in NJ so my Challenger won’t get much seat time. Great time to be in FL!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Somehow I think I managed to delete my last post during an edit. Call me crazy or what ever you want but I just traded my 2019 widebody scat pack(900 miles) for a 2020 widebody redeye. Purchased at Daytona Dodge in Fl. The 130 mile ride home was definitely an experience to smile about. I chose the same color and this car is fully loaded including Harmon Kardon Audio system no sun roof which I never get in any of my cars. The first 2 pictures are at the dealer the third is my trade on their lot. It lasted a few days .The last one is the new car first time I took it out. The flag in the back ground was not intentional but a bonus for the photo. You get lucky sometimes. Hope everyone is doing well today wherever you are located. Try and go do something exciting. View attachment 1006355 View attachment 1006356 View attachment 1006357 View attachment 1006358
Hell yes! That is how u trade on a challanger.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Flag, green grass, clouds. Picture is a keeper! Mine not a widebody but noticed a slight difference in the driveway scraper. Mine has 2 leading side protrusions giving
me more grinding opportunities.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive exterior

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Flag, green grass, clouds. Picture is a keeper! Mine not a widebody but noticed a slight difference in the driveway scraper. Mine has 2 leading side protrusions giving
me more grinding opportunities. View attachment 1006363
Very nice with the mountains in the background. I keep looking for some but the best I can do in Florida is a hill and it is usually from a landfill.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
539 Posts
Congrats brother. Beautiful color. Love the pictures in that park

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,731 Posts
I could care less if anyone is disappointed in my car :D But if that was a good excuse to give yourself to upgrade, it's all good ;)

A Guy

Reactions: Al A

·
Registered
2011 gwe srt
848 Posts
i dont say this often but im JEALOUS!! Ive got a 2020 ram that color.. Does that count? Want to swap for a day;)

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,183 Posts
I could care less if anyone is disappointed in my car :D But if that was a good excuse to give yourself to upgrade, it's all good ;)

A Guy
Must be nice having a V6 and not a 5.7L so that you dont have to live with all of the badgering associated with those bad V6 Karos being faster than the lowly 5.7L HEMI. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
737 Posts
Call me crazy or whatever you want but I just traded my 2019 wide body Scat pack with 900 miles on it for a matching color octane red 2020 Redeye wide body. I thought the scat pack was everything I wanted/needed. I honestly got tired of the disappointed looks I got when people would see it and think it was a hellcat then walk away. The new car is fully optioned including the Harmon Kardon audio system and no sunroof which is a criteria in all my cars. Is it insane horsepower yes but so much fun to drive. I purchased it from Daytona Dodge in Fl. which was a 130 mi ride home for me. All I can say is wow. I am taking it for a run today to a Mopar/AMC car show and swap meet in Ocala Fl. The 3rd picture is my 2019 on dealer lot, lasted only a few days. The last pic is on the grass first time out, check out the flag in the background. View attachment 1006351 View attachment 1006352 View attachment 1006353 View attachment 1006354
The bolded i find kinda odd but everybody is different. Doesn't bother me. I do love that color and congrats on the upgrade.

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
622 Posts

A Guy
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

a scatpack is nicer than 99% on what’s on the road , who cares about ppl lol.

just say you wanted a faster and meaner car .

widebody + challenger = perfect car!

Very beautiful car !

enjoy the ride man and be safe!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts