Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used this. Would like to know if these work very well. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I haven't purchased one yet but many members of my motorcycle club have them, they are very good and they stand up to a beating (all weather). I've seen them priced for $299.00 at Girots garage. hope this helps

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do they come with memory or do you need to buy a memory chip?

·
Registered
528 Posts
You need to buy a memory card. Recording time depends on the type of resolution selected and the size of your memory card.

I've had mine for about 6-months now and love it. The picture quality is great.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I love mine! Got it from a vendor here, SpeedLogix.

Once I recieved it, I went out and bought a 16GB SD card and the camera has worked flawlessly with it. Battery life is actually very good as well, and the video it takes is amazing. Even when converted over to YouTube lol

Here's a few I've taken recently

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have to say the video looks real good. Do you think for $300 its worth it?

·
Vendor
5,673 Posts
I think they are great, and the quality is quite good, especially for something so small ... super nice!!

We have them for $288 here --> GoPro HD Sports Hero Camera

Thanks,
Lisa.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Actually, the video looks MUCH better before I put it on youtube. So once you upload them onto your laptop, computer, tv, etc you'll like it even more.

I got it as a birthday present so I can't say I spent $300, but if I hadn't gotten it for my birthday I would have easily spent the $300 for it. It is well worth it IMO. It will take time lapse photos, regular pictures, wide angle video, and it has the ability to shoot 60fps so you can slow the video to half speed without it being rough/jumpy

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Think I'll be looking at getting one of these, hope I like it to. Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
For those who don't want to spend $300, consider getting the non-hd version. I have one about 2 years old and the video is very good (not hd great though) but its much less expensive.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Heres another video to show the quality of the Motorsports Hero HD version. Sorry theres no Challenger in it, It just came in today and slapped it on my commuter car and went for a quick ride. The next one will have the Challenger in it I promise!

·
Registered
733 Posts
switch it HD on the bottom right.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts