12,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gorilla replacement lug nuts set of 20 black
set of 20 replacement Gorilla chrome lug nuts

14x1.5 21mm hex

in stock ready to ship

44.86 + 5.49 shipping

send request to [email protected]

if you provide us with your email address associated with your paypal address we can send you an invoice

thanks

Luke

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
35.75 for 16, sorry dont have the black locks in stock
thanks

Luke

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When would you get the black locks? I have been looking for black lugs for a while.

on order gorilla back ordered on us

will post when they become available

Luke

·
Registered
939 Posts
How much for 20 stainless?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just a reminder

Luke

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 392
1,536 Posts
Are these powder coated black? Id worry about it chipping off within a couple of tire rotations...?

·
Mumber
389 Posts
Luke,

Just got the chrome ones.

These are really nice. I went through three sets trying to find the proper lug nuts for the Alcoas and the seat and quality of these are by far better than the originals much less any other aftermarket lugs. I really recommend these!

The other thing I need to say is that every time I order from you I get instant notification of delivery process and payment. And I always seem to get my stuff in two to three days.

This makes your company one of the few in the Modern Mopar scene that is actually good at dealing with customers. At this point with more than 10 thousand in mods thru at least 12 different vendors I find it really nice to deal with you and Steve White Auto!

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Luke,

Just got the chrome ones.

These are really nice. I went through three sets trying to find the proper lug nuts for the Alcoas and the seat and quality of these are by far better than the originals much less any other aftermarket lugs. I really recommend these!

The other thing I need to say is that every time I order from you I get instant notification of delivery process and payment. And I always seem to get my stuff in two to three days.

This makes your company one of the few in the Modern Mopar scene that is actually good at dealing with customers. At this point with more than 10 thousand in mods thru at least 12 different vendors I find it really nice to deal with you and Steve White Auto!

thank you
much appreciated
Luke

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are these powder coated black? Id worry about it chipping off within a couple of tire rotations...?

yes, powder coated, i have them on my Redline, wheels have been off acouple of times, so far still looks awesome, sorry dont have a lot of experience with these yet

if you buy them and dont like them, send them back will refund

Luke

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
yes, powder coated, i have them on my Redline, wheels have been off acouple of times, so far still looks awesome, sorry dont have a lot of experience with these yet

if you buy them and dont like them, send them back will refund

Luke
Awesome...which wheels do you have them on? I have a redline and this would look good on the black pocket wheels...have a photo you could post?

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome...which wheels do you have them on? I have a redline and this would look good on the black pocket wheels...have a photo you could post?

Mopar 10 wheels on my Redline.....sorry car is at home, dont have a current picture with the black lugs on

Luke

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

14x1.5 21mm hex

in stock ready to ship

44.86 + 5.49 shipping

if you provide us with your email address associated with your paypal address we can send you an invoice

thanks

Luke

we have plenty of these in stock ready to ship
thanks

Luke

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

14x1.5 21mm hex

in stock ready to ship

44.86 + 5.49 shipping

thanks

Luke

in stock ready to ship
thanks

Luke

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Any with black with locks?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts