Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Vendor
12,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #61 (Edited)
we have spoken to the rep at Gorilla, unfortunatelly the old lugs, the shorter ones are discontinued, we will gladly send a return label and issue a full credit, however going forward that is all that is available
our apologies
Luke

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,119 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
we have spoken to the rep at Gorilla, unfortunatelly the old lugs, the shorter ones are discontinued, we will gladly send a return label and issue a full credit, however going forward that is all that is available
our apologies
Luke

no worries, nothing you can do about that. any idea why the lugs changed length but not the locks? also, is there a difference between 2012+ and pre-2012?

I'm going to put them on and see if it looks too awkward with 4 long lugs and one shirt lock. I'll get back to you tmrw.

·
Vendor
12,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
no worries, nothing you can do about that. any idea why the lugs changed length but not the locks? also, is there a difference between 2012+ and pre-2012?

I'm going to put them on and see if it looks too awkward with 4 long lugs and one shirt lock. I'll get back to you tmrw.

according to Gorilla has also changed the locks, however their clearing old inventory before selling, i know sucks
Luke

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Anyone know if the black gorilla lugnuts will work with the rallye redline rims on a 2013 R/T?

·
Vendor
12,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Finally got my lug nuts today after my nightmare with paypal and JCPenney, but unfortunately they are Chrome and not the Black.

pm sent
Luke

·
Registered
658 Posts
Not sure which i want yet black or chrome to go with the 2010 SRT alcaloa wheels, i want the 16lug nuts and 4 lock nuts. Are this the OE replacement? Give me pricing to 78501 while i decide which ones i want, thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
316 Posts
Heres a pic of what it looks like with all black chrome lock nuts on a 2011 SRT.
FYI - All of these use the same key. They are sold as a 20 piece set.
I know this post is old but I'm looking for a locking lug nuts for my 2008 SRT8 with 22in Vossen rims. Thanks for the picture, that Black Chrome looks pretty sweet!

·
Vendor
12,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I know this post is old but I'm looking for a locking lug nuts for my 2008 SRT8 with 22in Vossen rims. Thanks for the picture, that Black Chrome looks pretty sweet!
our apologies, we dont verify any fitment on non OEM wheels, would recommend reaching out to a quality aftermarket wheels supplier
Luke

·
Vendor
12,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

·
Vendor
12,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
promo code CHA1

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
24 Posts
I have a 2019 Challenger Scat Pack with 20–Inch x 9.0–Inch Black Noise Wheels. would like to purchase Black Lug Nuts to replace factory ones. Do you have in stock and what is he price?

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
316 Posts
Beware I have them for both my Challenger and my daily driver Magnum.
The Magnum has had them for about 8-9 months now and are showing rust.
A little surprised and disappointed.

20200626_165727.jpg
20200626_165749.jpg

61 - 80 of 83 Posts