Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#Air temp is creeping up out here but I did manage to get 9 passes in on the new 17x9 M & H setup. I also added a 2-step aka WOTBOX. Having a stick car with a 2-step is a relief I have to say that much, I can now start watching the tree and focus on cutting a light.

For any Turbo stick guys a 2-step is going to be a must if you want to get those 60fts down. With the 2-step the car is making boost at the line now on all my other passes you could not leave on boost (FYI)

1st pass I launched the car at 3500 RPM left at 2.5 pounds of boost and put down a 1.76 60 ft my best so far E.T. was 12.48 at 111mph (this was on a low boost setting of 6 pounds)

8th pass I laucnhed the car at 4k RPM leaving at 4#s of boost and put down a 1.78 60 ft overall E.T. was 11.84 @ 121.65mph (this was a high boost setting and the car was making 10.8#s of boost down from its usual 11.2#s

Car is still bogging a touch out of the hole so I am going to increase the 2-step tonight to 4500 rpm and if I cna get the launch down without bog I will add some more timing and another pound or 2 of boost.

I think I can get this car in with its current build into the 11.40's which is my goal tonigght. DA last night was at 2200 feet and the ambient air temp was hovering around 87 degree when I got to the track at 730pm last night.

Will see what happens tonight is domestics vs imports so looks like I get to beat up on some ricers tonight:fight: sweet.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
good job bro, wish i was racing right now

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bigthumb:Got another 10 passes in last night and set some new records.....posting up time slips now.....I have video too that I will be posting later sub 11.50's is all i can say in this thread i'll let the time slips speak for themselves.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Fly that means a lot...WANNA GO 10'S NOW REAL BAD. Unfortunately I won't hae good air until November or so.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks arch...but the real thanks goes to transporter as he's the guy he takes all the vids. I'm building a stronger motor as we speak and I'm hoping to get into the 10s later is year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts