Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 288 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
I have an internal video of the Challenger "road" footage, same road footage as seen on the Edmunds link BUT this is JUST the raw footage of the road scenes with NO narration or background music and no interview scenes edited in. If this has not been posted yet, and if anyone is interested let me know and I will dig it out.

·
Registered
492 Posts
RS...

Welcome to the forum. We have the Edmunds video floating around here in a couple of other threads as well, but please go ahead and post yours. We just never get too tired of looking at the 'Challenger' in action...thanks. :cool:

Update: edmunds.com 05/13/06 SoCal Cruise video :cool:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ragamuffin said:
Here's an interesting one..:cool: . looks/is "blurry" !! I cannot tell if it's real or animated or a combination .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEM3cpZSobk&mode=related&search=
That's Test drive unlimited game for the X-box 360..... I need to get that game.

Thanks for the heads up on the broken link (consumer reports), I sent them a email to see why all "their" previous car show links don't even work on their own site. let's see if they reply.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
EVERRET said:
Way to go Everret ! :) I was on CR's site awhile back and noticed a video not working, but did not contact them. CR's has a few good close-ups; looks like they used part of another's [Edmind's maybe]plus the narrator,[ Jeff Bartlett] said Charger once,when he meant Challenger, but I'm not complaining !:D ! .In that 1st video I posted ,,,I love the way the driver in the 2008 Viper is sliding it into a curve...guess that's termed " Drifting" these days ?;) ??

·
Registered
2,391 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Hey Fatchance; were you driving or in the Concept during this shoot { Dang it.. right @ the Bixby Bridge ?:p ?Just wait a few seconds ; as I now return you to your regularly scheduled activities :eek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhwgdCo2lBQ&NR=1 :D :D P.S. Here's a little dessert : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5shhZpaCpb4 This thing almost looks like an all new 2009.3 426 HEMI 'CUDA with either a titanium or stainless steel gas tank.That finger tip control steering wheel looks _ _ _ s and can go 200 mph !!! I think Plymouth ,I mean Dodge, I mean Chrysler might just appease 'Cudatalkers;) by just using the OEM dies and molds from the originals into a modern day warrior !:) !!

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
The Challenger video is way cool! The 70 Hemi car definitely sounds the best, as you would expect. You can also see the typical poor hood alignment from the inside shot.
I am not much for retro mods. For me it is sacrilege to alter a car in this way. The car is too low!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
RRHemi said:
The Challenger video is way cool! The 70 Hemi car definitely sounds the best, as you would expect. You can also see the typical poor hood alignment from the inside shot.
I am not much for retro mods. For me it is sacrilege to alter a car in this way. The car is too low!
Yeah-y-ahhh -- I did notice that- similar to that even lower black "Sinister" Challenger we've seen i.e. the OEM size tires on the Concept aka where the ' Rubber meets the bone; I mean wheel well ' !!:eek: !:D

21 - 40 of 288 Posts