Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See, it's not all hate out there ;-)

Guy in a late model fairly badaz GT with a nice sounding exhaust gave me a thumbs-up as we passed each other at lunch today. I reciprocated.

That's a first for me.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I get thumbs up pretty often. It's really hard for people not to mention the car. I was talking to a guy who pulled up in a black challenger r/t today. First thing he asked was if he could borrow mine. As we sat there talking I found out he's a dealer at a chevy lot lol. He said that once he went MOPAR he couldn't find it in him to switch to anything else.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I drive a Shelby GT500. I always give a nod or a thumbs up to Challengers. Same reason I am on the site, I like NICE cars. Challengers most certainly fall in that category.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I got a different finger from a Mustang owner a couple weeks ago...

·
Registered
700 Posts
I made the mistake of talking to a coworker about the challenger last month. He bashed the c$ap out of dodge and the car. Telling me not to buy one, biggest waste of money , yadda, yadda , yadda. I asked him what kind of car he drove. old Mustang GT, i basically said to myself. "That Figures"

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
I've got a neighbor whose got a 2004 Mustang GT that he keeps in pristine condition. Its a great looking and sounding car. We give each other the thumbs up when ever we see each other. He stops by regularly to see my latest mods and I do the same with him. He's a nice guy. His grown son who still lives with him is a big time Mopar fan. He had a Neon SRT4 that he had done extensive mods on. The kid traded it off recently for a Ram Truck.

I've got another friend with a 2013 Shelby Cobra. We razz each other but only because we're friends.

Like 71GTX said ......."I like nice cars"....... :5:

·
Registered
449 Posts
There's a few Mustang guys and gals I get thumbs up or waves from here in my little suburb, sadly more than I get from Challenger owners

·
Registered
99 Posts
I went from a Mustang to my Challenger. I just wanted to try something else since I had so many Mustangs in the past. Never showed any hate toward other car brand owners. Well maybe Prius owners because of the way they drive.

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat
182 Posts
My son has a 06 mustang 4.0 SC pretty sick car. All he says to me is I didn't know you could shift that fast. I love my Vortech 6.1 6 speed.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
236 Posts
I got a thumbs up from a guy in a Ferrari on Sunday! I was pretty shocked! Lol ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1399506435.524737.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: aldo90731

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Its not his car. U can't own a Ferrari if ur not an arrogant ass. It say it right in the owners manual. :)

Really, thats pretty cool.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Its not his car. U can't own a Ferrari if ur not an arrogant ass. It say it right in the owners manual. :)

Really, thats pretty cool.

Hahaha I told my wife "I bet it's a rental." It sounded awesome going 80-90 down the highway.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: Bigdodge

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts