Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my '19 R/T Shaker M6. But.............The front seats don't have "SHAKER" in them. How is the word Shaker put on? Stitched in? Or like a iron on stencil?
Pic's will follow, but will have to have daughter do it. Me no kompuk-tor savy.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,048 Posts
Congratulations ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,988 Posts
Mine came that way, stitched in by the factory, with matching orange stitching on all of the leather seat trim, dash and door panels...

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,627 Posts
Finally got my '19 R/T Shaker M6. But.............The front seats don't have "SHAKER" in them. How is the word Shaker put on? Stitched in? Or like a iron on stencil?
Pic's will follow, but will have to have daughter do it. Me no kompuk-tor savy.
Does it have the Bee? If it has the Scat Pack Appearance package, it will have different seat and stripes than a "base" SHAKER car. On my car, the only place that you can see SHAKER is on the passenger side A/C vent bezel. Also the dash doesn't say SHAKER, instead it has the animated Bee doing a burnout.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No Scat Pack package. Dodge "build your car" clearly shows SHAKER in the interior seat backs on a R/T Shaker package. In the description of the package no where does it you get SHAKER stitched into the seats. I've seen 1 picture of a supposedly 2019 Shaker R/T with SHAKER in the seat back but many other pictures of nothing in seat back with the Shaker package. Totally confused. So is the dealer. He made a video of Dodge's "build you car" and also the description of the Shaker package. Why always me with this stuff??????????

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
2,006 Posts
My 2019 Shaker also did not come with the "Shaker" stitching on my leather seats like my 2015 Shaker did.

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
Does it have the Bee? If it has the Scat Pack Appearance package, it will have different seat and stripes than a "base" SHAKER car. On my car, the only place that you can see SHAKER is on the passenger side A/C vent bezel. Also the dash doesn't say SHAKER, instead it has the animated Bee doing a burnout.
FWIW, here is mine.

·
Registered
15,916 Posts
Think 2017 was the last year for the leather seats with SHAKER stitched on them. If you have alcantara seats then will definitely not have it. It will either be the Bee or nothing. Scat Pack Appearance Group is no more and all Scat Packs should get the Bees on the seats.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,048 Posts
What oldhp refers to

Build site R/T interior

After adding only Shaker Package

Cloth houndstooth seats, orange Shaker (looks like it's stenciled ? )

A Guy

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
What about 5.7 SHAKERs?

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
Post the VIN, look up the build sheet, see what it was actually supposed to have. Don't rule out a factory mistake.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,048 Posts
That is the 5.7 Shaker, what @oldhp got. Nothing in any package, or removal of package mentions the Shaker logo on seats BTW

A Guy

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm kinda thinking it was a goof-up on Dodge's part on the build it program. Did find something interesting....I thought the fake head lights had screws holding the caps in? I still have the 3 clip kind that pushes out the front. Anybody put on front splash guards? I bought some that were "supposed" to fit 2015 thur 2019. Nope. Mine is not at all like my 2016 RT. I ordered some Mopar ones from the dealer. We'll see. Thanks For The Replies!!!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,048 Posts
I believe the set screw caps are on Illuminated Air Catcher headlights?

A Guy

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm amazed at how many variations you see when it comes to the Scat Pack trim. I have a very early production 2015 SP, produced in October of 2014. The seats have stitched red R/T logos and the only way you would know it's a SP is from the rear deck stripe and the bees on the front fenders. There are no other call outs, no animated dashboard bee, no bezels, nothing.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Yeah, that’s weird. I have the bee logo on mine. It’s actually one of the reasons I didn’t get the T/A package, I liked the embroidered bee more.

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,988 Posts
What about 5.7 SHAKERs?
My 2014 LImited Edition Shaker (5.7L) has the logo embroidered in the seats, and matching stitching everywhere. If I remember, I'll post a photo that I haven't taken yet...

Reactions: Pioneer4x4

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm kinda thinking it was a goof-up on Dodge's part on the build it program. Did find something interesting....I thought the fake head lights had screws holding the caps in? I still have the 3 clip kind that pushes out the front. Anybody put on front splash guards? I bought some that were "supposed" to fit 2015 thur 2019. Nope. Mine is not at all like my 2016 RT. I ordered some Mopar ones from the dealer. We'll see. Thanks For The Replies!!!
Had to trim the guards a little and the plastic fasteners were a pain. Had to make a square hole to use the factory push-in screw pieces. Geez.......why can't things be simple.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts