Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say hello to the noob!

I was talking with my salesman that I bought my Daytona Charger from today and told him that I wanted first dibs on a Challenger, if and when they would be built. He said he would let me know as soon as he could order one. He was fairly confident that the car would be built as a 2008 model. Now, before you dismiss this as a salesman talking thru his nose, know that I have known this guy for 30+ years. We grew up together and rode dirt bikes together. And I know the dealer by first name. So I feel very confident that they are not screwing me around. As soon as they can order one, I'm first on the list. I hope they offer Plum Crazy.

·
Registered
97 Posts
JonW said:
Say hello to the noob!

I was talking with my salesman that I bought my Daytona Charger from today and told him that I wanted first dibs on a Challenger, if and when they would be built. He said he would let me know as soon as he could order one. He was fairly confident that the car would be built as a 2008 model. Now, before you dismiss this as a salesman talking thru his nose, know that I have known this guy for 30+ years. We grew up together and rode dirt bikes together. And I know the dealer by first name. So I feel very confident that they are not screwing me around. As soon as they can order one, I'm first on the list. I hope they offer Plum Crazy.
I worked at a Chrysler Dealership for a week and a half (long story as to why such a short tenure) but I talked ot the new car manager, and asked hm about the Challenger. He also strongly believed it would be released as a 2008 model... available in the second half of 2007.

·
Banned
95 Posts
JonW said:
Say hello to the noob!

and rode dirt bikes together. ..
WOW OMG well there is no closer bond than that there is now :confused:
BTW I beat ya to it. I am already on the list as Numero Ono. I have a $1000 on hold w/ Napleton Dodge in S Fla to get me right to the #1 spot on the allocation list. The owner of the dlrship lives right next door so it's not like he can BS me and get away w/it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
ErikM3 said:
WOW OMG well there is no closer bond than that there is now :confused:
BTW I beat ya to it. I am already on the list as Numero Ono. I have a $1000 on hold w/ Napleton Dodge in S Fla to get me right to the #1 spot on the allocation list. The owner of the dlrship lives right next door so it's not like he can BS me and get away w/it.
You'll probably be able to sell 1st dibs for $2500 on ebay when the car is actually available. :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
ErikM3,
You have alot of toys in your garage! You can't be married! If you are, your wife is a saint. Never let her go!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I worked at a Dodge dealership when I was 19. I got fired when I was caught driving the brand new Cummins turbo 4x4's in a field behind the dealership.

·
Banned
95 Posts
WildKarrde said:
You'll probably be able to sell 1st dibs for $2500 on ebay when the car is actually available. :D
Yeah but I think this one will be a keeper. I sold my spot for the new Porsche 997 TT to a fellow 6speedonline member though. I hope the true Chally nuts are the first ones to enjoy their cars instead of some clown that wouldn't know the diff btw a Chally and a Kia. Ill do my best to uphold our honor w/this one which means Ill be leaving a trail of burning,smoking, wrecked rycers in my wake:cool:

·
Banned
95 Posts
Challenger_Nut said:
Are you always a derogatory <edit> towards people?:confused:

Just a little observation based upon some of the posts you have made here!
Your observations are somewhat perplexing to myself. Your accuusatory tone makes me out to be a pariah of sorts in regards to my fellow species.
Communication in all its forms is the blood of life and thusly should be treated in a gentile yet directed manner for us to commuicate on a common ground for the mutual benefit of said parties. Please respond kind sir as I have sorrow and angst swirling in my soul abounded by your forementioned statements. Thank you in advance for you time and considerations.

·
Banned
95 Posts
wirewilly said:
ErikM3,
You have alot of toys in your garage! You can't be married! If you are, your wife is a saint. Never let her go!
Well I am actually married but not legally. The US Gov't does not condone my orientation and preference to be binded by law and the worthless paper it is scribed on. I am a polymagist and here are some pics of my hot piece of ass. They dont complain about my expensive hobbies and in return they live in the lap of luxury in the Erik M3 estate and sleep on rose petal beds. They also have their own transportation in my X-Terra. Its a dogs life, what are women good for anyway other than being penis warmers and mobile sprem banks ?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts