Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I finally made the decision and got the stripes put on. Couldn't be happier with the outcome. I ended up going to Thumbprint in Simi Valley. I was able to make a midnight run to the dealership and get all the measurements with the taper from the roof down to the bumpers so the owner (Kenny) was able to make a template for the vinyl and cut it with a plotter. He saved the template in case any other people with challengers are looking to get it done. Again, super professional, very clean shop (about 5000sq ft did the install inside) and he personally did the install. I would say it might even be a better job than coming from Dodge, which I heard some of the dealers are having a third party install the stripes.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Looks great! I really like the touch of red in the grille too! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great! I really like the touch of red in the grille too! :thumbsup:
Thanks. Got the SRT overlay off Ebay, but i hate to say, wouldn't recommend they seller. The overlay is just ok. It really doesn't cover the full face of the emblem, and leaves a small amount of chrome showing on the S. Also, the backing he's using is crap. Very hard to separate the vinyl.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks great...nice combo

·
Registered
456 Posts
Lookin good. I had the same but took it off. I like it but after rocking in for a while, just wanted to try something different.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Looks like the real deal. Congrats!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts