Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I will post more pics when I can. I got magnaflow 11265s, deleted the rear resos, 3.5 inch dual round tips.

The tips look so bad ass! There is no drone at all really but when I want to hear it its there. I have a perfect balance of hearing the HEMI growl, my stereo, and the exhaust roaring.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Cool bro I cant wait ti get some in my car ya videos are a must

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Cool bro I cant wait ti get some in my car ya videos are a must
My next day off I will get my wife to take some drive by vids

Not sure what that weird flange sprigy looking thing is behind the old passenger side muffler but they took it off.

I changed the tube to a 13 charger tube too. It didnt make it louder but def more peppy

·
Registered
309 Posts
Great setup! I have the same mufflers and they replaced all of the exhaust with 3 inches from mufflers to tips! I can imagine how ur sound because mine sounds great also! I didn't replace my tips though! Had them weld my factory tips back on! Deleted resonators also! Congrats on your sweet sounding ride!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
723 Posts
Those magna flows are nice mufflers, the built in resonators are awesome for drone. I put them on my 440 Demon this week and absolutely love them. The install looks great man.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice... how loud is it at wot & idle on a scale of 1-10?..I'm trying to figure out what exhaust to out on my blacktop

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
At WOT its like a 7 I would say. At idle its like a 3. You can still have a conversation in the car via bluetooth except at WOT, which is excactly what I wanted.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
You went "All Out" ...

Looks great. I wish I could hear it.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
:popblood:

·
Registered
1,972 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They kept what existing pipe they could and welded a few extra pieces here and there. I've heard of people doing 3 inch but I like what I got.

Since my new air tube gave me more space, do you know the best bracket to use for the catch can?

·
Registered
329 Posts
They kept what existing pipe they could and welded a few extra pieces here and there. I've heard of people doing 3 inch but I like what I got.

Since my new air tube gave me more space, do you know the best bracket to use for the catch can?
Look at speedlogix's website they have all the brackets and recommended placements listed long with good prices.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Look at speedlogix's website they have all the brackets and recommended placements listed long with good prices.

Sweet! Thanks. I just ordered the BT catch can with the standard bracket. This board is way more helpful than other forums.

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
And you had no drone with the system?? Love the sound

I've been having issues- tryied resonator delete then changed muffler to flowmaster 44 and all had bad drone. Ordered Corsa Xtreme with guarantee no drone and it will arrive Tuesday and will put on myself. Wish I had tried muffler delete and with the resonators on but got tired of wasting money.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And you had no drone with the system?? Love the sound

I've been having issues- tryied resonator delete then changed muffler to flowmaster 44 and all had bad drone. Ordered Corsa Xtreme with guarantee no drone and it will arrive Tuesday and will put on myself. Wish I had tried muffler delete and with the resonators on but got tired of wasting money.
Yeah I tried just deleting the resonators and left the stock mufflers at first and I didn't last 2 weeks. Crazy drone and too loud for me. Then I went back to the guy and changed to the magnaflows and the drone is very minimal now. The sound comes more out the back now.

Looking back I should have just ordered a full catback system to begin with but I'm happy now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts