Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Man, am I glad to have this blower on my car! I have had a blast with this thing already, and it's been less than a week!

I picked the car up from Magnuson on Monday right after the car had been dyno tested. I left there and drove to a meeting and back home, round trip was about 100 miles. I couldn't believe how fast this thing is. Triple digit speeds come up way before you realize it.

Tuesday morning I jumped in the car and drove 95 miles to Willow Springs Raceway to meet up with the Hotchkis crew for some track racing on the "Streets of Willow Springs" road course. Brian and another Magnuson tech were there to hang out and watch the action. They also brought some tools and parts in the unlikely event something happened with my car. Talk about customer support!

The last time I ran this track, my car was completely stock. This time I had the Magnuson and the Hotchkis TVS suspension on my car, so I was expecting some improvements. All I have to say is WOW! What a combo! The Hotchkis TVS kept my car flat in the corners, and the blower had my car flying! Last time I was hitting around 85mph on the straightaway before I had to brake for the first turn... this time I was hitting 105! I'm sure I could have been faster, but I was a little nervous about my tires having 14,000 miles and a visit to the track on them already.

By 4pm I had to leave because dinner was ready at home, and my tires were TOAST!. I had a blast and the Magnuson blower performed FLAWLESSLY! I pounded on it all day and then drove it back home with no problems at all.

Everyone was commenting on the improvement with my car. Most of those people were there when I ran my car stock, and they were all impressed.

Big thanks to the guys at Hotchkis and Brian and everyone at Magnuson for transforming my car into a BEAST!

Here's my car on the Dyno.

Behind the scenes at the Magnuson facility

Engine bay with Billet Tech valve covers

At the track

My 2010 SRT next to Magnusons new 2011 392 R&D car.

My tires half way through the track day. BFG's here I come!

________
Megan_Foxy live

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Oh, I'll post the dyno graph when I get back home, but it made something like 474 hp and 440 tq I think, but don't quote me on that...
________
VAPORIZERS INFO

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Congradulations , good to hear magnuson is giving you such great support. Did they say when a unit will be on that R&D 392?

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Congrats, MPC! You're gonna dig that blowa. As you've seen, the service from the team at Magnuson is exceptional. Enjoy...

HemiSam

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Way to go KW! I will be in So Cal on March 20th going to Lake Arrowhead then heading to Cam to pick up the car. Congrats on the SC looking forward to seeing it up close.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Congrats! My car was there at magnuson at the same time. You probably saw it. All blacked out RT. If I would have known about that event earlier I would have been there. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks guys. I'll post the dyno sheet in a few. This thing really hauls a** now!
________
Infant wellbutrin

·
Registered
852 Posts
Congrats!

Magnacharger is definitely on my TO-DO List!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations on the new blower! :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing your dyno sheet.

Get some new tires before you kill yourself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts