Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First thing I gotta do is thank all the people on this forum that have sold me goodies for my car, I really do appreciate it all. this forum is so cool and I ve never had a bad dealing with anyone and get the best info and have learned so much. So now I got my Eibach sping and struts all on and its so wicked looking, looks like it should be on a slot car track, rides great better then stock I think, maybe just me be it feels sweet, big thanks to rt66r for the kit. sure glad you didnt like it, and also to BryanB for my tires and wheels. Theres others I got stuff from too and I thank you all also. now heres some pics from today its cold and cloudy and 37 degrees I do some better when the weather comes around. Thanks for letting me speak. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
585 Posts
Looks great dude!! nice job.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wow

Looks awesome, and now even more convinced this is a mod for me. How much to lower it.? Also, what are the calipers that I see. Covers, painted or what, I'm curious. Dig the rimes too.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Car looks great lowered. Also like the badge under the HTF stripes, nice touch!

Jack

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
car

Spdfreq, got the Eibach kit, tires and wheels and the caliber covers which are mgp ( I think ) from the for sale section on this forum, I had the challenger decals made for the caliber covers by the same place that did my side emblems. thanks for the compliments everyone. I have had so much fun with this car and still have 3 more doodads to go. till I find the 4th that is.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
car

Thanks alot rt66r we had a blast at sodapops best chocolate shake I ever had. Southbayray not sure what kit it is I got it from rt66r maybe he can tell us but it is springs and struts and the ride is great maybe better then stock and it handles like a slot car only got to drive it about 20 miles so far. MoparRider not sure how much it dropped it but I am gonna guess about 1 3/4 inches we didnt think about measuring it till we were done, wish I had now. install was not bad at all, the hardest part on the front was taking the springs off the struts and I have a snap on spring compresser and it made that part pretty easy, hardest part on the rear was lining up the lower control arm to put the bolt back in. we used a large pry bar and a impact and it made it a breeze. now that I ve did one I wouldnt be scared to do it again.GOTTA THANK my 2 sons 15 and 18 I love having you dudes around :thumbsup:ya dont know how much fun I have just watching you 2 learn this wonderfull hobby. its a family traditition. :) also have to thank my coolazz wife. I ve spent way more on this car then I ever thought I would when it followed me home and she has always been there waiting to be the first person to drive it around the block.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Lookin' good! Great stance!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Looks awesome! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ok...gotta do it!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
The HTF stripes look good on the white with the black or dark wheels.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Me Likey! Very Sweet!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts