Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather here in North Idaho has been dry and cold so I decided it was time for a Challenger fix.
drove it back and forth to work the last few days. WOW, what a ride, certainly beats my old Honda.
Handling, comfort, power. what can I say. It was awesome.:pimp:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Weather here in North Idaho has been dry and cold so I decided it was time for a Challenger fix.
drove it back and forth to work the last few days. WOW, what a ride, certainly beats my old Honda.
Handling, comfort, power. what can I say. It was awesome.:pimp:

nice!!! been thinking about doing the same since we are having unusually warm weather and the roads are bare and dry :icon_smile:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I did the same about a week ago here in Chicago. We had unusually warm weather for a couple days but the roads were really wet. I got my fix but slightly regret it because now my Challenger has a thin layer of sloppy dirt and salt. :( Gotta wait for it to get slightly warmer to bust out the hose and wash it off.

·
Registered
112 Posts
well i got my winter fix in too. got to road trip to cagary and back ( 3 hrs one way) and loved it. since i bought the ' 14 in late october and had to garage it after 2 weeks due to snow and more snow this is longest trip for it yet. sooooooo much nicer to drive than my ' 03 f 250 lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts