Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded in a 2015 1 of 4 B5 Charger R/T R&T on my Plum Crazy 2018 Scat Pack. I figured this one would be fairly unique, but didn't expect the result!
"According to our records, there was 1 Dodge Challenger 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker unit built in Plum Crazy Pearl Coat Paint which was equipped with Black- Scat Pack Logo Nappa / Alcantara Seats, Dynamic Package, Technology Group, Leather Interior Group, Driver Convenience Group, Harman Kardon Audio Group with Subwoofer, Scat Pack Appearance Group, Shaker Package, 8 Speed Automatic Transmission / 8HP70, 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI MDS Engine, Power Sunroof, High Intensity Discharge Headlamps, UConnect 4C Navigation with 8.4 " Display, 20 x 9.5 Low Gloss Black Forged Wheels and Black Brake Calipers for the 2018 model year."

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The only major change I would like to do to it, is maybe add rear louvers. I would not get the ones that require permanent attachment to the roof, but other than that, I'm not sure. Also I would like some nicer logo'd floor mats, other than that, it is perfect.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts