Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
except mine is above the window on the door. Pops back in easy but everytime the window closes it pushes it back out. Seems most have had the issue in the back, front pillar, or around the sun roof. Im wondering if my windows need to be adjusted and they are going up too far pushing on the trim

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
All we know is your power windows work and you seem to have a sunroof.

It'd help to know what year is your car, how many miles on the odometer, did it just start doing it? Has the dealer checked it yet?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All we know is your power windows work and you seem to have a sunroof.

It'd help to know what year is your car, how many miles on the odometer, did it just start doing it? Has the dealer checked it yet?

Opps sorry. Its a 2014 RT plus Blacktop with 1000 miles. Just noticed it on saturday. Poped it back in and noticed it again when I got out of the car. Popped it back in and noticed it again monday when I got back in. Actually I dont have a sun roof either. I just mentioned that because when doing a search it seemed most people seemed to have the issue with the sun roof.

Taking the car in saturday for its first oil change so Im going to have them look at it along with trying to see if they can remove my "top speed" display, and document a slight differential whine Im hearing around 45-60 in 5th gear under light throttle.

Ill report back on what they say.

I just posted it because I havent seen anybody with the headliner issue in this spot before.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Ooooooh, it's a new one!

Yes, you are better off taking it to the dealer.

W/o knowing anything more, my hunch is that the headliner is coming unclipped from the window wide. The dealer should be able to fix it fairly easily.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Mine was around the sunroof. The dealer changed some clips and it's okay now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts