Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playing Gran Turismo for over an hour this afternoon, then had to go pick up the girls at school. Got behind the wheel and was unintentionally driving like "The Stig"!!

Next time I'll have to take 10-15 minutes to calm down, or maybe listen to some Bach or Mozart or something while driving. Holy cows was it phenomenal! Anyone who has Gran Turismo 5, play it for an hour, then go get behind the wheel, it'll flip your driving style 180 degrees...

Be careful out there..

·
Registered
402 Posts
lol - yeeeah... waiting on my 392, but even in my Trailblazer, after hitting the GT5 a while, that right foot gets awwwfully heavy. Pretty sure I'll have to have a mandatory cool-down period once she gets here. Sure wish the Challenger in game sounded a little more accurate though (with race pipes & turbo anyway).

·
Registered
232 Posts
I hear ya Spud.
Heres another. Go Go-Karting for 30 minutes... then jump in yer ride! Woah!!!!! I feel like I am Steve Mcqueen in the Mustwang flying through San Fran.

StevoHemi

·
Registered
302 Posts
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit has the same effect.

SE as daily driver and an SRT8 to thrash on and wreck spectacularly from the safety of the couch :redcap:

Plus you don't have to stop for cops, just run em off the road!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts