Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Debating on buying either color matching or matte black spoiler for my granite crystal challenger. I know its personal opinion, but which one does everyone prefer?

Also, does anyone have pics have pics of granite crystal with the matte black spoiler? Not having much luck finding any.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
I think it's a satin black and I had every intention to do this to mine but over time I think it is just too nice to mess with, this is a photo of one that got bought out from under me even though I had paid $1000.00 deposit on it, it's not the best photo but it is the best I have.

3e443800676c4db2a01ab9b7587982b6.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,899 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,899 Posts
I ass-u-me-d :) It is satin BTW

A Guy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the pics A Guy and Clump. Exactly what I was looking for. Now for the hard part, whether go with the granite crystal or the black spoiler.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,704 Posts
We have the Granite spoiler on Ruby and I like that quite a bit better than the matte black.

The matte black reminds me of a spoiler that is in primer and needs to be painted. It just looks like it needs finishing.

That's just my opinion though. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
here are 2 styles of blank spoilers on granite. I have been thinking of getting a granite spoiler for my Scat Pack. I like the look of my GT with the body color spoiler.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you buy the factory spoiler already painted? I only see it in matte black and primed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts