Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Very nice pics. Love that color also! It really is amazing how much it changes dependent upon light conditions.

You reminded me, I need to grab some better shots of my car

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,875 Posts

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
I love the Granite color I got that color on my 16 Scat Pack. So I got my GT in Destroyer Gray. You will love the AWD. I have not driven in snow yet but I have driven is some very heavy rain and it pulls away from a stop light like it on dry pavement while my brother's Mustang is spinning his rear tires trying to get moving.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
I am fond of that color too. Earlier this year, I had a Charger R/T in that color as a rental for a week while vacationing.

Everyday, when I would come out and see it....Well, I'm not ready to give up my purple car just yet, but that Granite pearlcoat is amazing. Congratulations!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I really like that color too. It was my second choice. Destroyer Grey was my first. I wear lots of grey too...:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 R/T
176 Posts
Very nice!

Just got my new Challenger GT in granite pearlcoat which almost changes color depending on the light!
I have yet to find a method of photographing the car that really captures everything going on in the tri-coat. I've got the ivory white tri-coat, which I guess I would characterize as looking like mithril.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts