Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new 17 R/T Scat Pack and want to add some graphics to break up the black. Can anyone recommend a good website for quality graphics?

While I am on the topic, I want some opinions on whether to stay with the the matte black or go with another color, maybe matte red.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Matte black.Looks awesome on black cars.I have seen black R/T Classics with the black side stripes.They look great.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Rider graphics and Big Worm graphics are quality products, and are vendors on this site. I have used both and you can't go wrong with either of them.

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Saw a Black with white R/T stripes and a Black with red R/T stripes over the weekend... Both looked awesome. I have seen black with Mopar Blue R/T stripes as well, it was cool and a black one with a thin line green strip under the body line of the car, all looked killer....

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Big Worm tends to be cheaper (cost) than Rider with equal quality and sometimes better fit. Customer support for Big Worm is, well, Ok.

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Matte black on black is subtle.

I like red on black. I like blue on black. I also saw someone with purple full length body stripes on black. I couldn't take my eyes off of that car.

I'm glad this isn't my decision. :grin2:

·
Registered
155 Posts
all always thought red billboards on black cudas looks great so I'm for red stripes on a black car.matte or even the matte metallic vinyl may look awesome.i went with matte graphite on my sublime r/t and get compliments all the time for not going traditional black stripes route.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Big worm quality product best price!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ordered mine from promotorsports on ebay.....I was well satisfied with product, shipping, etc. I got the r/t style side stripe which comes in 3 pieces for each side. I had never applied vinyl before, I would say the professional installers earn their money!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have used promotor stripes on ebay as well. Quality vinyl and great prices. I actually have 2 sets of side strobes I decided not to use if you're interested. Have a flat black set and gloss black set. $50 shipped. This is the matte black set from them that I put on my 09 R/T.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Silver looks awesome on black too!!!

Mark

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Matte Black on Black is killer. If you do red , blue , purple, etc..you will look like a 19 year old community college kid.

Or "tacky" as my wife says. The matte black has grown on me. Not too flashy but enough to break it up. I have put the graphics on hold since finding spots in my paint job. Body guy at dealership says its rail dust from transportation. Tiny specs of iron that got into the clearcoat and are beginning to rust. Right now it's only noticeable when washing the car and I am looking real close. He says he will try wetsanding it out, trying to avoid painting because the factory paint is much better than anything they can do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts