Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw on the GraveYard Carz news that apparently that gorgeous Sassy Green Cuda that they built for SEMA has gone MIA. If you read between the lines, I do believe that it was somehow involved in a civil dispute because they aren't using the word "stolen". They did say something about a "court order". You don't have a court order with a stolen auto report. I'm gonna guess that one of their partners in the build is not happy and somehow has the car. They mentioned that it might have been sold in Colorado. I don't know how that could happen without a clean title. They won't talk about it on the TV show when it comes back. There is a $5000 reward for information in the recovery.
There is definitely more to this story!

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
The car has been located in Colorado and they are in the process of getting it back. Mark has said it was "stolen" several times. The person that bought it from the thief should have known better and should've figured the car was hot by the price he paid. The guy is a collector.

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
You would have to be really stupid to steal a car like that (not that thieves are smart). That car is a pure attention getter and it's not like you can hide that thing in plain sight, like a camaro or prius......

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Thanks for that! Loved that episode. Especially at the end when the girl and friend were standing behind him and Mark was telling the story of the car and how he had the foresight 20 years ago to buy the Cuda even though he had no immediate use for it. Then gritted his teeth and slowly turned around to those behind him scowling. Hysterical!!!!
Can't wait to see it again.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Is Graveyard Cars back on? If so I'm missing it.

Mopar or No Car, Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
I sent Mark a message to ask about Season 8. I'm hoping its a go because its my favorite show!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts