Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just ordered this 11x14 print today:

The guy that does it has stock cartoons of our cars, and he can customize them to your car. For my car, he added the stripes on the header panel and the bee emblems on the fenders. His prices are very reasonable. He had the picture of my car done within a few hours of me telling him what I wanted. I don't think I can post his info without him being a vendor, bur his work is so cool, I thought you guys ought to know about it. PM me if you want his info.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
That is very kool! Great idea. I wonder if there is someone local to me that would do something like that.

·
Registered
145 Posts
This site blocks you from trying to bring something to the community? I left being a moderator of a huge website that does the same thing, all it does is start a monopoly.

Where abouts are you in MO im in independence 64055...

I like the picture, wonder if he does hurst black and gold 2010 editions?

My email is [email protected]

Take it easy

BW

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Springfield. The guy is very talented, I imagine he could do a Hurst.

I don't know that the site would block his info, so I wanted to be on the safe side. How about it mods, can I post his info?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Rocknnn picture

I just ordered this 11x14 print today:

The guy that does it has stock cartoons of our cars, and he can customize them to your car. For my car, he added the stripes on the header panel and the bee emblems on the fenders. His prices are very reasonable. He had the picture of my car done within a few hours of me telling him what I wanted. I don't think I can post his info without him being a vendor, bur his work is so cook, I thought you guys ought to know about it. PM me if you want his info.
WOW! That is very cool :pimp:That I'd pay money for and worth framing..love how the driving lamps reflect off the spoiler the attention to detail is amazzzzing
Jon that made my day..so nice to see something different I'll pm you soon with the details:thumbsup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
You should see if he can put some burnout smoke coming off the rear wheels to finish the hot rod look of the image.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Pic looks great, Jon.

Just to let you know, it's okay to publish who you used here on ChallengerTalk so long as you are a customer and not a representative of the company. CT isn't so restrictive.

Go ahead and let us know. :)

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, DragCad. Here's a link to the site:

Bearfootin' Art

You can buy stock art, have stock art customized to match your car (as I did), or have him make you a completely custom piece. He's great to work with, fast, and reasonable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts