Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Steve at MBRP.:bigthumb: Have had the exhaust installed for a couple weeks now and really love the way it sounds. When I received the exhaust one of the tips had an unrepairable blemish, and upon notifying Steve, a new one was sent out without hesitation. I received it a few days later and replaced the damaged one. Thanks again to Steve and MBRP!

·
Vendor
5,639 Posts
MBRP is always great to deal with and I love their sound! Perfect choice, and cool video!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Wow, nice vid! That can't be the new "no drone" version. If it is, it's got to be the first "no drone" exhaust that sounds great at all throttle positions, and that's incredibly impressive, MBRP!

By the way, 15 months and 13,000 miles later, I am still LOVING my MBRP on my R/T auto! (So is everyone else that hears it!)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, nice vid! That can't be the new "no drone" version. If it is, it's got to be the first "no drone" exhaust that sounds great at all throttle positions, and that's incredibly impressive, MBRP!

By the way, 15 months and 13,000 miles later, I am still LOVING my MBRP on my R/T auto! (So is everyone else that hears it!)
I love the MBRP sound also! No, not the new drone free. I didn't want to wait and I don't regret getting this system. I watch the video from time time myself, just to hear how good it sounds from an outside the car perspective.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts