1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sweet. Just received an email from DiabloSport saying exactly that- so I guess that makes it official. Can't wait to hear from you of how well it works, and what goodies related to this you will offer for sale.

Guess what I'm getting for Christmas?

lol, so excited i posted in wrong thread.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just sent Speedlogix an email on price matching. Would like to get one order today if possible.

·
Registered
382 Posts
SWEET, just emailed all my details.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
funny thing is I bet this announcement wont get nearly as much praise and attention as the number of people who complained and whined and were impatient over these tunes release.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
What impact, if any, will a Diablo-induced (mild-> moderate) tune have on the Dodge factory warranty? The answer to this question is of the utmost importance to me , as well as several friends and family members.

Am hoping a supporting vendor will respond positivley.

Respecfully,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have ran a Diablo on my charger 5.7 I was never denied service work...however I am sure you could get crap news from a badge dealer.

If you visit Diablo's website they state that a dealer can not refuse service work unless they can prove the problem came directly from them....if this is the case 100 percent it is NOT covered.

·
Registered
545 Posts
My only question is:::::::::

Will any trinity work or does it have to be a specific one like the Diablo Predator?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
My only question is:::::::::

Will any trinity work or does it have to be a specific one like the Diablo Predator?
Any t-1000 trinity will work, just need to download the correct tune for your car.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Magnuson-Moss warranty act folks! It's your best friend!! They can't deny you unless your problem is directly related to the aftermarket part...

·
Registered
703 Posts
This seems like the main thread on this, so I'd suggest everyone read and post in that one instead.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Wow! I like to see this message on my car :)
Well done Chris ;)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Cost varies, MSRP for the Trinity is $599.00 I believe, but you can get good deals if you look around. The downloads are free.
As far as power gains, its not alot, but you can turn options off like MDS and traction control, adjust fan temps, adjust shifter firmness.
The big power will come from custom tunes that should be available as soon as Diablo releases the software.

·
Banned
928 Posts
Magnuson-Moss warranty act folks! It's your best friend!! They can't deny you unless your problem is directly related to the aftermarket part...

this is true as long as you have plenty of $$ to pay out the attorney fees when you have to fight the denial claim in court

1 - 20 of 27 Posts