Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And no, I'm not talking about THAT kind of stoner, you Cheeto-scarfing, Phish-loving, couch potato (I can say that cause I used to be one of you back in the day...except for the Phish-loving part, you're on your own there).

No, I'm talking about the Stoner brand line of car care products. More specifically their Trim Shine, useful on the various black plastic trim pieces found on a vehicle.

It used to only be available in an aerosol spray can (at least that's all I could ever find). And I loved the aerosol version for applying it to things like the rocker panels and upper/lower grills.

But I hated trying to use it for things like the Sirius antenna cover, head/tail light surrounds, and those backward mud-flap things in front of the front tires (what is the actual name of those things?).

Well, all the emails, text messages, and Western Union telegrams I never sent must have worked, cause now they sell Trim Shine in a regular spray bottle and as a can of the little wipes. WOOHOO!!

Life was good, but now it's even better. THANK YOU STONER!

(Again, not you stoners in general, Stoners the company).

Nuke

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Dave's not here. :weed:

Reactions: Captain Awesome

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I thought u were about Casey stoner. Thought he was returning to motogp, oh well. Got me excited for nothing. :-D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts