Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Just sent the link to my wife, great timing for Christmas. I think I will order one for her too. She said that thing would work great in the kitchen...

·
Registered
711 Posts
great product,

but I like how they make the guy get sooo dirty removing an oil filter... if you have THAT much oil on you when you are removing a filter..... you don't need that product, YOU NEED to stay the hell away for the underside of your vehicle and pay a dealer to do the work hahahahahaha

·
Registered
630 Posts
"Great tool!". That's what she said...:)

That does look pretty handy. I think I'll give one to my youngest son so that he will stop pissing on the back of the toilet. lol.

But seriously, I see that NAPA is listed as a seller. I'm gonna check to see if they have one. Thanks for the post!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Yea...I've seen this before...it's called ALUMINUM FOIL! Been using it for 30 years. Ever try to drain a Harley FXR without it? The neat thing is, $25 buys a lot of foil, and it's good for other stuff too, imagine that.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Foil works but I always seem to rip it at the worst time in the worst place. I bought 4 of these for stocking stuffers and they are pretty cool, but definitely overpriced.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Someone ran over GUMBY!

Hey, my grandson could definately use one of those when he goes potty at my house. He tends to miss the commode.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
These are kinda neat but, I've got a system I use to catch most of it. 10 quart drain pan covers a lot of area.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts