Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share my experience with everyone.

I ordered strobed side stripes from ridergraphix.com and had them installed locally. I waited a week or so and washed the car with a all water pressure car wash. This caused pieces of the stripes to be blown off the car. I over reacted and emailed the vendor and posted here in the forum about my disappointment in the product. It lead to some vendor bashing by other members. Autoguy ( rider graphix ) agreed to send replacement pieces free of charge. I received them very promptly and put them back on the car.

Rider graphix met all my expectations when it came to customer service and shipping times. If I needed decals in the future for other projects I would order from them again. If anyone had doubts based on my previous post titled thanks ridergraphix. Don't let that pursuade you as they were a great vendor to deal with

Attachments

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
It's always nice when people get decent customer service. Seems to be an after thought these days.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just saw this….Thanks!!
No problem I didn't want anyone to judge your product from my temporary loss of sanity when my stripes were damaged. Thanks for working with me and being a good vendor. Now my car should stand out a bit at spring fest this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts