Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't understand, why the animosity? I put down two deposits and was lucky that both went through, but unlucky that they are non-refundable. These things are going for $25K + right now. There's a guy in California selling them for double MSRP.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I don't understand, why the animosity? I put down two deposits and was lucky that both went through, but unlucky that they are non-refundable. These things are going for $25K + right now. There's a guy in California selling them for double MSRP.
Oh, good for him.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
And we all hope he falls down and hurts himself.

I just don't understand the greed with some people...but as they say, don't hate the player, hate the game lol

I passed on a Demon at MSRP the day the order banks opened and I will honestly say I regret that now.

·
Registered
191 Posts
He's only trying to profit from a dumba**on this forum, just like the dealerships labeling it "market adjustment" and trying to profit from a world of dumba**es. I don't have a problem with it, cause I'm not a dumba** and wouldn't do it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Why the animosity?

You joined a forum to specifically profit from it.

I was under the impression a large portion of dealer allocations remain unsold? The markup may be why?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,192 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,683 Posts
Well heck, This One is only $9500...

A Guy

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Probably just a Dealer trying to sneak it out of the back door. I actually enjoy beating a dealers price down.they are all so FOS.

·
Registered
56 Posts
There is currently a "2018 Dodge Demon" on ebay for 102K.... with a VIN from a 2016 Hellcat... no takers there either...

·
Administrator
3,749 Posts
The masses have spoken loud and clear!

Bernie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.