Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did these for a club member this week. Black Challenger with green inside so he wanted to change his blues for greens!

I painted the headlight buckets black, should have come from the factory that way, and painted the boards black also.
:pimp: :werd: :smokin:

They cast an erry green glow in my shop!

Here is my seal on the headlights. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sick! Im next. Looking into multi-color ones. Want red but since its "illegal" i want to be able to switch colors. Think i know who's car this is too, i remember seeing his car at one of SCLX meets. Is he changing his scanner as well to green?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the regular SE Halogen headlights.
What are the different type of multi-color ones do you have?

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'm curious about pricing for these. Send me a pm please.
________
Michaella

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Stevo - right now the only dual color I have on hand is red/white.

I can get different color combos. red/blue, blue/green. blue/white, red/white, red/blue.

The dual color run a lil bit more and I would have to check a price on them.

Pms sent.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mod

I have been thinking about getting this MOD done for quite a bit. I am curious though how you turn on the halos? is it wired to just be the parking lights?

I have a Torred challenger only color I can think would look good is the RED, I don't think would be much a issue as long as car is parked as far a legality. Does anyone have any pictures of Halos in colors on a torred other then white or red that looks good?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Most if not all Police depts frown on front red or blue colored anything.

I did a Torred Charger with the red/white halos before.

All you have to do is wire them to a switch and turn them off and on at will.

I have left my halos on for 2 full days before and never did any damage to battery voltage.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ok, im goin to pm you on here when i am ready, since my chally is my daily driver i have to find a good time slot to have the time to bring it to you and get it done.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts