Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Green With Envy is now open for ordering, available for the 2011 Challenger SRT8 models only.

Green With Envy is part of a Green With Envy Group package that has a MSRP of $1495.00.

- SRT Wheels with Satin Black Pockets
- Dark Slate SRT Seats with Light Slate Gray stitching and Green Accent Band
- Dark Slate Center Console with Light Slate Gray Accent Stitching

Preliminary production start: January 31, 2011

Availability: 2011 model year only

RS

·
Registered
83 Posts
RS - A good friend of mine wants to order a GWE Challenger SRT8. Can you confirm that GWE is the same color as Snake Skin Green as others have stated on this Forum? Also, when will the dealers (or you) have specific information on what is included with the GWE Group Package? Thanks!

·
Banned
407 Posts
Green With Envy is now open for ordering, available for the 2011 Challenger SRT8 models only.

Green With Envy is part of a Green With Envy Group package that has a MSRP of $1495.00.

More details as they become available...

RS

I saw the $1,495 on my POC...what was the upcharge for the IE's? I don't have flash here so I can't check build your own...what extras other than paint are we getting RS?

·
Registered
280 Posts
GWE is not showing up as an available color on the 'build your own' section of the Dodge site for 2011 SRT8 Challengers. Is it only orderable directly from a dealer?

·
Banned
407 Posts
talked with Bob, $1,495 gets you the green paint and the FF wheels...not sure how I feel about the wheels, had my eye on those IE/Charger wheels to be honest

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
talked with Bob, $1,495 gets you the green paint and the FF wheels...not sure how I feel about the wheels, had my eye on those IE/Charger wheels to be honest
You can probably order the IE/Charger wheels as a no cost option.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts

More details as they become available...

RS
This is good news for thos who have been waiting to order a green Challenger.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The FF SRT8 also had quad exhaust tips. Wonder if these will be included in the GWE Package?

·
Banned
407 Posts
RS - A good friend of mine wants to order a GWE Challenger SRT8. Can you confirm that GWE is the same color as Snake Skin Green as others have stated on this Forum? Also, when will the dealers (or you) have specific information on what is included with the GWE Group Package? Thanks!
although the green doesn't look like it in RS's picture, it looks really close to what dodge has on the website for the viper in snakeskin. that said i can't say for certain they're the same

·
Banned
407 Posts
The FF SRT8 also had quad exhaust tips. Wonder if these will be included in the GWE Package?

white interior too. my poc lists dark slate gray. be interesting to see if we get more than just the rims and color for $1,495

·
Registered
308 Posts
Wow cant wait to see this , I think it will be the wildest colour yet . Any idea if these will be numbered cars ?

No, these won't be numbered cars.:disgust:

I ordered my 6 speed GWE SRT from Baxter Dodge in Omaha today! :thumbsup:

:)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Looks almost like the old FF4 light green metallic from the 70's Mopars. Guess things come full circle. Green was popular back in the day but on classic Mopars is usually one of the least desirable colors and now back to green on new cars again.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
This thread is making me feel better. After getting criticized on here for ordering an IE392 without having seen a picture or confirmed pricing, folks are ordering GWE with only a paint chip and no hard specifics as to what is in the package. I'm cool with it - have faith in Mopar - just think it is funny. I bet GWE will be cool.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
be careful when they release what the GWE edition comes with...1/2 the things on the list may not be exclusive

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
be careful when they release what the GWE edition comes with...1/2 the things on the list may not be exclusive
It's already been stated that the wheels are the same as the FF SRT's. Plus who cares if it's exclusive? If you want the package or only parts of it then sell/trade for the parts you do want IMHO.:werd:

·
Banned
407 Posts
meh, a green challenger srt8 will be rare enough...and really as long as i like whats on the car, who cares if others get to enjoy it too. although this will probably be the only car i keep my entire life, its not an investment

sorry about the not so exclusive IE, hope you still enjoy it

·
Registered
112 Posts
You said it Brother!

meh, a green challenger srt8 will be rare enough...and really as long as i like whats on the car, who cares if others get to enjoy it too. although this will probably be the only car i keep my entire life, its not an investment........
Exactly...I am buying it to drive it.
As far as being exclusive........
1. There are not a lot of Challengers out there to begin wiith
2. Only 1100 IE's for the USA Market - 1 of 1100
3. Let's say half are White and half are Blue - 1 of 550
4. Let's say half the Blue ones are 6 spd - 1 of 275
5. Let's say half of those have the Sunroof - 1 of 138
6. Let's say half of those have NAV - 1 of 69
7. And half od those have Option Group II - 1 of 35
Of course this is all hypothetical, but sounds exclusive enough for me

I believe the GWE will be just as exclusive...maybe even more so, as these will be the first green Challengers in over 35 years

Goehner started the "Who ordered a 392 edition" thread
One of you Green Guys should start a thread so we can track the progress of these Green Monsters..... :thinkerg:
If I ever had the chance...GWE would be my next choice

1 - 20 of 51 Posts