Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was informed by my dealer today that production will start 4/22. Hoping for a mid June delivery date...........

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I was informed by my dealer today that production will start 4/22. Hoping for a mid June delivery date...........
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA....
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.......
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone shoot me. Please.:disgust:

JFF:D

·
Registered
532 Posts
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha....
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.......
wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo.......
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone shoot me. Please.:disgust:

Jff:d
BANG!!!! Lol

·
Registered
683 Posts
In my opinion, this GWE setup will be the "it car" of the (short) 2011 Challenger model year, more then the IEs.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Seriously, what a eefin joke. I have waited over a year to get an SRT8 and I don't want to go another summer just drivin my hooptie around (95 Sunfire). OK I have the Roadrunner too but DANG this is frustrating. :disgust:

I have never been nothing but a MOPAR man when it comes to my muscle cars but I got caught looking at a GT500 today. For the same price I could have one but then I think about all the crap I have ever talked on them so I guess I'm stuck riding the GWE train.

I guess I'm just trying to figure out why they just don't build em and get their money. You know people have cash in hand ready to go, what's the deal? It's just paint, you already have the car!

OK I feel a little better, just had to get the frustration out. :thumbsup:

Oh and I just left my moms house. She works for the company building air bags for cars. Since the Japan incident they have shut down 2 Chrysler lines and 7 Toyota lines. Things aren't looking good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts