Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my dealer on Friday ordering a part and while waiting to get served I turned around an spied this in the show case I just had to buy it even though I have one on preorder lol we will fully open this when the other arrives.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
How much did that run you?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Nice set...how much?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nice snag, but like the others said... how much?

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
The question is where is the one I ordered and paid for way back when from a link on this site?

·
Premium Member
386 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Those look good- are they 1/64? Nice how they're timed to coincide roughly with the intro of the 2011 Challengers LOL. I'd be PO'd if I were you that Greenlight is sending copies out to sit on dealer's shelves before they take care of enthusiast's pre-orders.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Got one while getting service this morning here in Tampa, FL. Yes, 1:64, paid $7 plus tax. The back of the packaging says "COLLECT THEM ALL", then shows only 4 versions underneath:

2009 Dodge Challenger R/T................Hemi Orange
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T................Deep Water Blue (I got this one!)
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8..............Bright Silver Metallic
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8..............Brilliant Black Crystal

Comes with 1 trading card also.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
The question is where is the one I ordered and paid for way back when from a link on this site?
They said they would ship them in December.

·
Registered
100 Posts
That's wicked cool!! I will be on the look out for thoose, the HO one on the far left looks awfully familiar for some reason ;). I collect anything dicast Mopar, mostly 1/64's, i.e. Johnny Lightning, Hot Wheels ect, and some bigger 1/24-1/18 scale dicast too. These will fit perfectly in my collection! Nice find, and thanks for pointing them out for me!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I called Greenlight to order a set directly today. $29.99 plus 8.95 shipping, so not too bad since I doubt I can get one locally.

I will likely be breaking up my set and selling off the other cars. I only wanted the Plum Crazy :)

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I also have one on preorder still not shipped yet I never expected to see one at my dealer so I just had to buy it I will fully open this set when the other arrives.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those look good- are they 1/64? Nice how they're timed to coincide roughly with the intro of the 2011 Challengers LOL. I'd be PO'd if I were you that Greenlight is sending copies out to sit on dealer's shelves before they take care of enthusiast's pre-orders.
Yup 1/64 scale I guess Chrysler Canada moved them out quick just in time for Christmas I would bet all the preorders from the U.S. Diecast sites will be shipping very soon also.

·
Registered
100 Posts
If ya don't mind me asking, where did you pre-order from? I've been looking around online and can't find anywhere that has them, even the Greenlight website doesn't show them anywhere that i could find. This is one set i can't live with out lol...i'm OrangeR/T and i'm addicted to die-cast cars!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If ya don't mind me asking, where did you pre-order from? I've been looking around online and can't find anywhere that has them, even the Greenlight website doesn't show them anywhere that i could find. This is one set i can't live with out lol...i'm OrangeR/T and i'm addicted to die-cast cars!
I preordered from Milezone but looking at the Grennlight site it's available here is a link that shows it's limited to 2004 sets.
GreenLight LLC 2010 Dodge Challenger 6-Pack

·
Registered
460 Posts
I preordered from Milezone but looking at the Grennlight site it's available here is a link that shows it's limited to 2004 sets.
GreenLight LLC 2010 Dodge Challenger 6-Pack

Just a heads up...if you're going to order from Greenlight, be aware that their ordering page is not encrypted. I'd call them just to be safe. I was prepared to purchase online until I saw it was still unencrypted on the page where you enter your CC info.

Their policies on their website do state that they don't accept telephone orders, but I had no problem placing an order once I was transferred to their sales department.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts