Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greenlight Sets in one color

I am a die cast collector as well as a challenger enthusiast so when I see a die cast model of my car I usually end up getting several. I have this dumb idea floating around in my head. I want to order 6 of the challenger sets from dodge life and separate the colors. I want a box set of six b5 challys as I have a b5. That would leave me with 5 sets that I don't really want. So I guess what I am getting at is would anyone out there be interested in the same thing? If i ordered 6 sets and broke them down into the colors so there would be a DY, PCP, HO, FF, and torred set of 6. I would sell each set for the original 30 bucks i payed for them plus the actual cost to ship it to you. I'm not out to make money I just want an all blue 6 car set.
Updated: I ordered the sets. So if anyone wants them let me know.

My set in B5 (NOT FOR SALE)

TorRed
Pending(hoytme)

Hemi Orange Pending (unregistered)

Detonator Yellow
Pending (unregistered)

Furious Fuschia
Pending (unregistered)

Plum Crazy
: Pending (Jon w)

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Can you put them back in the original boxes, like they originally came? If so, I'll take the PCP cars.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yea that's the plan, have boxed sets of 6 cars of all one color. Updated... I went ahead and ordered them. So ill have challengers out the wazoo. As soon as I get them and fiddle around with the sets I will post pictures.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Put me down for the PCP set.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
I'll take the Furious Fuschia and Detonator Yellow cars. Thanks for doing this. I'll pay you the cost of the cars and shipping via PayPal or however you like. Thx, Jim

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty much. I think it is going to look sweet having a full box set of my car on the shelf. But then again my tastes are kind of off the wall sometimes.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I left you a reply on the Greenlight site. If "unregistered" changes their mind I'd like to get the Furious Fuchsia cars to match my wifes new 2010 FF RT. Thanks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
where can i find a model car of MY car, 2010 plum crazy purple SRT. thanks.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
where can i find a model car of MY car, 2010 plum crazy purple SRT. thanks.
I bought one several years ago in 1/18 scale. Don't know if it's still in production or not, do a google search and check with some of the diecast sites. Mine's a Hwy 61 piece.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts