Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just bought a leftover (?!) Blue Streak Pearl '12 SRT8 a couple weeks ago and drove it home from Miami, FL back to home in Charlotte, NC. Since then I have been busy scouring this forum and the interwebs trying to learn about my new toy and where to start with the mods. Thought it was about time to introduce myself.

No big mods yet. I did just get the windows tinted the other day, which is a nice improvement. Hoping to get a few "goodies" under the Christmas tree as well, such as a Hurst auto-stick and maybe some Hotchkis lowering springs.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to ChallengerTalk!
Be sure to post some pics whenever you get the chance!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats and Welcome to ChallengerTalk!
Be sure to post some pics whenever you get the chance!
I don't have many pics yet (weather has been terrible lately), but I'll see if I can figure out how to add one to my signature.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, let me try this again....:ugh2:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
3,690 Posts
Welcome from PDX, and enjoy the ride! Use the Go Advanced button to have more options for posting pictures........

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congrats bro

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks RWL11, I may end up doing just that. For now I'm trying figure out how I managed to get a sig pic to show in one post up above, but now it seems to be gone. :scratchhead:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
welcome home
Luke
Thanks Luke. I've read a lot of good things about you and your dealership on here. I may have to seek out your services for some updates and mods, seeing as you're reasonably close. Hopefully the wife or the parental units will be ordering some Mopar splash guards from you in time for Christmas.

I read about your cruise around Lake Lure (I think that was it) in November as well - cool. I love heading up to the mountains of NC, but it's almost always on a motorcycle.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts